The SecuRam ProLogic series of electronic locks are an advanced safe lock system designed for commercial applications where a variety of security protocols must be followed. With a broad selection of security features available, including a blue-lit LCD screen for easy programming and the capacity for additional access options, it is tailor made for business applications.
Every SecuRam lock undergoes a 2,000 cycle quality management program before it leaves the manufacturing facility.
- 28 User Codes with 1 million possible combinations each
- Backlit LCD screen for easy programming and code entry
- 9-Volt Battery powers the system
- 4,000 openings on a 9-Volt Battery
- Motor-driven locking system
- Automatic relocking
- 5-minute Penalty LockOut upon entry of 4 incorrect codes
- Reset button to set the lock back to factory default
- Enter a 6-digit entry code before turning the safe handle.
- Easy keypad programming allows for code changes, additions, and deletions.
- Enable and Disable functions available
- Easy to change batteries – slide upward on the EntryPad to release from snapfit mounting system to change the 9 Volt battery on the back of the EntryPad.