SafeLogic c10 Direct Drive
The SecuRam SafeLogic C10 D-Drive is a very reliable direct drive safe lock system ideal for commercial applications, where mechanical retraction of the bolt is preferred. Able to feature 9 different user code iterations, the C10 is fully customisable and well suited for any application.
Every SecuRam lock undergoes a 2,000 cycle quality management program before it leaves the manufacturing facility.
- 9 User Codes with millions of possible combinations
- 9-Volt Battery powers the system
- 10,000+ openings on a 9-Volt Battery
- 5-minute Penalty LockOut upon entry of 4 incorrect codes
- Unique no-twist cable design
- Deadbolt drilled and tapped to allow bolt extensions or attachments
- Ability to Enable/Disable User Codes
- Optional option to switch to AC Power
- Standard Footprint and Mounting Pattern with easy retrofit for any mechanical or electronic safe lock.
- SureLock Battery Compartment for easy battery replacement, without having to remove the EntryPad from the safe door.
- Fully customisable and other Bespoke lock options available
- Unprecedented commitment to quality and reliability
- Enter a 6-digit entry code before turning the safe handle.
- Easy keypad programming allows for code changes, additions, and deletions.
- Enable and Disable functions available
- Easy to change batteries – slide upward on the EntryPad to release from snapfit mounting system to change the 9 Volt battery on the back of the EntryPad.
- Specialised firmware adds select features for all SafeLogic Series EntryPads.