The SecuRam ScanLogic Basic is a very reliable and robust biometric safe lock system ideal for home safes and light commercial applications.
Features SecuRam’s polycarbonate housing and an RF fingerprint sensor, it allows you the choice to open your safe with either your enrolled fingerprint, or with a 6-digit code.
The SecuRam ScanLogic Basic supports 3 codes and 5 associated fingerprints per code for a total of 15 fingerprints.
Every SecuRam lock undergoes a 2,000 cycle quality management program before it leaves the manufacturing facility.
- Fast 1 second fingerprint access, sensor quickly reads your fingerprint in any position and automatically unlocks
- Enroll up to (15) Fingerprints
- Administrator fingerprint or code is used to add new fingerprints
- Uses active RF sensor for fast authentication and reliable service
- Audible beeps and green/red light indicators makes programming easy
- 4,000+ openings on a 9 Volt battery (AC Power optional)
- Standard footprint and mounting pattern, easy retrofit for any mechanical or electronic safe lock
- Changing the battery is easy with our SureLock Battery Management system. Release the lever and pull down on battery compartment
- Can be paired with any other SecuRam motorized safe lock bodies