If you are looking to secure large quantities of prized possessions and valuables, you need no less than the highest standard of security to contain your assets.
Presenting MOEMSafe’s Bookroom Door – designed in accordance with strict international standards and test specifications, this range of vault doors exceeds international banking and commerce requirements against sophisticated burglar and fire attacks.
Available Models: MH-9, MH-12, MH-25
Door & Protection
- Overall door thickness of 9mm–25mm
- Fortified by a solid core of a solid steel encased between the heavy steel-pressed door
- Reinforced anti-penetration bars and hardened chips
- Designed to resist explosive, physical and chemical attacks such as high speed drilling, oxy-acetelene attacks, hydraulic jacks and mechanical attacks
- Automatic activation of bolt seizure upon mechanical and explosive entry attempt via a live and dead relocking device
- Safeguarding using two systems: live relocking provides parallel protections, while dead relocking operates independently from the locks
- Maximum protection via series of heavy-duty, full-length solid steel bolts – 38mm in diameter
- Secured by 8 nos/full length vertical rebate
- Light, smooth bolt movement via incorporated gyro-gearing mechanism
- Allows maximum throwing of the bolts
- Bolts ensure door remains sealed and locked in the event of hinge destruction of hydraulic jack attack
- Protected by a 7-level key lock (VDS/UL Listed) and one 3-wheel keyless combination lock, with over 1,000,000 combination variations
Vault Door can be fitted with grille gate to allow for ventilation of the vault during operation hours. Secured by two mortice locks.